Tape & Disk replacements for Honeywell-Measurex Systems
With Legacy Computer systems such as the Honeywell-Measurex (MXOPEN) and the Honeywell TDC2000 & 3000 Universal stations, problems can often arise when replacing old or worn out tape and disk drives. Replacing and repairing old SCSI disk and SCSI QIC drives can be problematic.
The SCSICF Disk and Flash-Tape can solve these issues.
The SCSICF replaces the moving parts of a tape drive and disk drive with a low cost rugged Flash card , while emulating the legacy Disk or tape drive to the Host on its’ SCSI bus.
- A Virtual SCSI Tape or Disk Drive Emulation for Compact Flash cards
- Inexpensive flash cards replace hard-to-find tape cartridges
- Emulates Honeywell-Measurex tape and disk drives
- Zero tape positioning times – useful for quick file positioning when reading the “tape”
- Removable media can be treated as a single tape media
- Flash disks provide very rugged media
- Eliminates problems of slow backups and “shoe-shining” of the tape drive, which eventually leads to failures
- Simple Plug & Play installation
- A small, lightweight alternative to a real tape or disk drive
- 3.5″ or 5.25″ tray mount, or standalone external units available
For more information, please download a copy of the data sheet